Thursday, November 22, 2007

thoughts on tonight's tv...

ANTM... When they got to the "tour", how much was Lisa sweating? Was that sweat? Because it was pretty obvious and excessive, I'm surprised the producers didn't have her change... When they got to the commercial shoot why wasn't Shantal carrying a bag? Did someone carry her stuff for her?... It really pissed me off that Bianca didn't do the challenge. Dude it's season 8 (?) and in about 7 they've had to be high up, did you not see this coming? Cowboy up... I like Heather, but her commercial was pretty pathetic... Tyra's going crazy, y'all...But god Lisa was getting annoying, good riddance... I miss Victoria she was so cute, and I love Jena but I see what they're saying...

Project Runway... There was no way they'd cut Christian he's the best "character" they have because that other lady... Alisha? I don't know... is too annoying and spacey to be the likable one, and they're the two with the most prominent personalitites so far. There is no one even close to replacing Daniel Vosovic or Michael Knight yet... But really Christian's outfit was good it was just the styling that was off... lose the belt and put her hair down and give her some earrings and its definitely not 80's anymore... I love Victoria's dress though I hope I can buy it.

No comments: