Monday, January 21, 2008

everyone should have a favorite beatle

This is Hannah. She is my favorite "Bad Girl".



She's kind of a bitch. She's got a really thick Brooklyn accent. She laughs ALL THE TIME. She is pretty cute. Honestly, she's said way less than anyone else on the show, but I just really think she's hilarious... I love the way her and Neveen just sort of laugh and hang out and do nothing ALL THE TIME and just follow Tanisha around, while she fights with the "other team" of girls. I guess Neveen's fought a little too, when Darlen started talking shit. But not Hannah. I think she's a sleeper cell in the house.

I like Neveen and Jenavecia too... and Cordelia, she's the prettiest in the house, even though it doesn't look like it in the pictures on the site... but I like her because she's entertaining, as a person she's definitely the worst in the house.



WATCH THIS SHOW I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.