Wednesday, January 30, 2008

when the sun shines we'll shine together

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!



COOL.ALIENS. ALIENS WITH REALLY OUTDATED TECHNOLOGY AND TERRIBLE RESOLUTION.

Awesome. Tom Cruise is definitely either really right or in sooooo much trouble. Or some combination thereof. THIS IS SO AWESOME I LOVE MYSTERIES.

eta: THIS ONE TOO!



ANONYMOUS RULES! Man... I think once lost is on I'm having it countdown til February 10th I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! Probably nothing. Let's be honest. But a girl can dream. Ummmm ok and also you know how with Guy Fawkes (the guy they're talking about in V for Vendetta) they say "remember remember the 5th of November"? WELL all these movies are called "Be very wary of the 10th of February." Really? I don't know about that... not great flow, right? But whatever, good try. GO WATCH ALL THESE VIDEOS THEY'RE CRAZY.

No comments: