Saturday, February 16, 2008

fuck the yankees

So I just saw an old family guy and at the end this lady (who I think is named Victoria) like, in real life wakes up from a dream and goes to the shower and opens it and there’s Patrick Duffy and they do this whole thing but when I laughed I was like haha way to go Patrick Duffy and then I thought, at 24, is it strange that I know the name of the actor who was the dad on step by step? Actually maybe not at all. TGIF baby. Remember when Cody had the cheesehead and won the lottery? And then later one season he just was gone? That was weird.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

He left because there was a warrant out for his arrest for like domestic abuse or something. He just took off and was on the lam for a bit. I could be making that up, but I dont think so.