Tuesday, March 25, 2008

so I guess the lindsay sex tape is real

So last night was big for TV! First off, Britney on HIMYM. She was good! Not earth-shattering, but she was cute and charming and funny and her hair looked real. All in all, very satisfying, plus I love how much screen time they gave her... it's a little... well, I'm die hard HIMYM, and this "Stella" who he starts dating, kind of, or whatever, was referenced like 4 episodes ago ("The Platinum Rule", I know because it's on my tivo). But like, "it wasn't a date" and then that was sort of over and it totally wasn't like, "THE POINT" of the episode, or whatever... so basically they just created this extra story line to give Britney a part, to get their show some pub. GOOD CALL! If you don't watch How I Met Your Mother... well, you're stupid, and we probably couldn't be friends. Same goes for Always Sunny in Philadelphia and (though I'm more alone on this opinion) The Big Bang Theory. These shows are hilarious. WATCH THEM.

To convince you, let me tell you that the most recent eps of Always Sunny on my Tivo are called "Charlie Gets Molested", "Charlie Wants An Abortion" and "The Gang Gets Racist". WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? I want to be like Dee.

I've bought a LOT of clothes lately. Most recently: this winner, because I gotta represent. Also I bought a dress that I later saw a picture of Heidi* wearing it so now it reminds me slightly of vomiting. But it's pretty so I'll wear it anyways.


*please forget I mentioned her

1 comment:

Bob Andelman said...

You might enjoy this entertaining audio interview with Bill Prady, co-creator of "The Big Bang Theory." Prady's other writing and producing credits include "Gilmore Girls," "Muppets in Space," "Dream On," and even an episode of "Star Trek Voyager."