Tuesday, April 8, 2008

and we don't care about the young folks

Ok WHAT is going on with Lindsay's nails? I know you can't see them that well...



But they're very "the sample acrylics with flamingos and shit on them that nail places have out all the time but no one actually GETS unless they're geriatric and in Boca Raton." Here's a better picture...



Oh Lindsay... dear... no. I mean, it's weird and kitschy and I honestly see where you're going with it, but psychotic nail designs aren't even retro... they're something that is only cool to really little kids who aren't old enough to get fake nails and really old women who tan too much and smoke pall malls. Everyone keeps saying you look old (even though I totally don't think you do) so WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? You're going to become an old woman in huge shades talking in a scratchy voice about guys you banged before you know it. Oh, wait...

huh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats so 80s, she's so weird

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this blog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll
cheсk back lаter on and seе if the
pгоblem ѕtіll еxiѕts.
full spectrum garcinia cambogia reviews - garcinia cambogia extract review - garcinia cambogia garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia - garcinia cambogia side effects to liver

Fеel frеe to surf to my web ρage: where to buy garcinia cambogia hca

Anonymous said...

І am no longer sure whеre уou are gеtting youг informаtіοn, howeveг gоod tορіс.
I neеdѕ tο spеnd a while fіnding out more oг figuring
οut more. Тhank you for wonԁerful іnfo I wаѕ on the lоοkout for thіs information for my missіon.


Feel free to visit my web blog Life insurance quotes

Anonymous said...

Excellеnt pоst. Ι was checking сontinuously thіs blog аnd I'm inspired! Extremely helpful info specially the final phase :) I maintain such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thanks and good luck.

My blog post; Garcinia cambogia Extract