Thursday, April 17, 2008

nobody walks in la

So Britney's going to be the new spokesperson for Ballys (as in total fitness). HOORAY! That's good on so many levels. I'm excited. As we all know from Legally Blonde, exercising releases endorphins and endorphins make you happy and happy people don't just kill their husbands, but even more importantly happy people aren't miserable and having mental breakdowns and endangering their relationship with their children and their public image. So... yay! I'm so excited for the commercials. SHE'LL LOOK SO PRETTY.



Loves.

1 comment:

MP3 e MP4 said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.