Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dear Obama:

I love you. Please do something right. You are killing me here. This shit with Solyndra? It's terrible. And that is the most minor of your problems.

Obama, I obsessively love you. But I can't agree with all the compromises you are making. Be the fucking president. Decide that hating gays is wrong, and decide that excluding taxation for corporations is wrong, and SAY IT SAY IT LOUD. Be assertive. Do something. Please. You are THE PRESIDENT and you are obligated to do what must be done. PLEASE OBAMA I LOVE YOU.

M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. Nevertheless
think about if you added some great images or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this website could undeniably
be one of the best in its field. Fantastic blog!


my web site コーチ